Sunday, March 20, 2011


I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review BabyLegs. Included in the package were one pair of socks (boy), two pairs of leg warmers (1 boy and 1 girl), one pair of tights (girl), and then as a gift a pair of newborn legwarmers, because I’m pregnant (smiles). Something that impressed me right away was the hand written note. I really like it when a company takes the time to add that little bit of personal touch. 
            I am such a big fan of BabyLegs. They are so cute and the selection they offer is amazing. So many cute styles for girls AND boys! (Now, for my confession – I already had a few pairs and LOVE them) Also, if you “like” them on facebook one thing you’ll notice right away, they really pay attention to their fan base. The other benefit – you find out about sales and specials that aren’t necessarily advertised elsewhere.
I just wish they had them when my older ones were babies. My 10 year old daughter and 8 year old son like to wear them on their arms like “arm-warmers”. It’s perfect for Wednesday night church. They wear them in and then after they are all warmed up from running around they take them off, so they aren’t too hot. It’s the perfect “win” – they wear a “long sleeve” shirt outside (makes mom happy) and then they are wearing a short sleeve shirt inside (makes kiddos happy).

My 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son wear them as leg warmers. They have been a total life saver this winter, as it has been cold! I have the little ones wear them under their pants for added warmth. My daughter also likes that she gets to keep wearing her skirts and dresses. Babylegs have made my life so much easier with my son’s diaper changes. He doesn’t get chilled when I change him when we’re out because his legs are still covered. I have to say, they also came in pretty handy when he was having tummy troubles as well ;)  For all those moms out there saying, “They will never stay up on my daughter because she is too thin.” Think again. My daughter is very slender and they stay up on her skinny little legs pretty darn good. Every now and then she can get them to slip down, but it’s a quick fix.

Here are some pictures of my kiddos sporting their new BabyLegs.

Reveiws are an expression of my own thoughts and opions. I received BabyLegs sample products to review in my family and did not receive any monetary compensation.

Amy
The i like book will be having a BabyLegs give-away on March 25th. Swing by the I like book page and enter the contest on March 25th. It’s super easy ~ lots of fun ~ and FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment