Thursday, March 3, 2011

baby hip hugger
Over the course of the last year or so I have been introduced to some very cool baby & kid products because of different events I attend for the i like book. Often I wonder how I made it through the early stages of motherhood without this or that.  Recently, I met an amazing mom, Neojin, that created one of those “must haves” for a mom but not just because it is cute or trendy but because it is necessary for a mom’s sanity & physical integrity.  If you have a kid who likes to be picked up, put down, picked up, put down, Baby Nari /Baby Hip Hugger is the PERFECT SOLUTION!! It allows your kids to walk, get picked up and put down to walk again seemlessly!
Here is how it works…the Baby Hip Hugger (such a cute name) is designed for either infants or toddlers but the real magic is that it really helps mommy & daddy. As a mom myself I really hurt my back lifting & holding my little ones over & over. The Baby Hip Hugger allows your back relief because you don’t overextend your posture by carrying your kiddos on your hip.
These are one of those “can’t live without it” items that every mom & dad needs.  Plus they come in really trendy colors and the seat that your child sits on is a non-slip surface in the shape of a heart.  They have really thought of everything.  Thank you Baby Nari for introducing such a great product to the market! Visit their website & get yours today *they make great gifts too* http://www.babynari.com/ 
Here is a coupon just for you when to use at check-out: $20 off code ~ ohsosavvymom20

No comments:

Post a Comment