Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I met The Card Cache mom-preneur, Stephanie Navarro, at the Golden Globes Boom Boom Room in Beverly Hills recently. I absolutely fell in love with her cool invention. The Card Cache is a stylish was to stay organized & declutter your wallet & purse. I use the “star” Card Cache and every single time I use it when shopping I get comments like – “that is so cool, what is it?” “where did you get that?” “I want one of those.” This stylish little cable stores all of your reward cards, gift cards, gym membership cards, and gas cards in one organized place. I even accessorized mine with some cute bling bling – a little rhinestone purse. Love it!
Recently, I bought 5 more of these at The Card Cache online store and received them superfast. I gave one to my friend, Karen, for her birthday last weekend. I am telling you~ this gift was the HIT of the entire party! Everyone wanted to know where I found it & how could they get one. It made me so happy that I had such a fun gift that Karen would really love & use!
You simply must check out The Card Cache and get one for yourself & a few for your BFF’s. The Card Cache wants to make sure you get a great deal when you shop at their online store. She has generously given YOU a coupon code to use & share. Enter code: 3BUCKSOFF when you checkout.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
through all the social media i subscribe to i have seen no less than 20 valentine’s gift guides. honestly, they are all expensive things that either i can’t afford or am not interested in. i thought long & hard about what makes a valentine feel special while not breaking the budget. Below you will find some fun ideas that you can adapt for your life to have the best valentine’s day ever.
i hope you enjoy this fun list & it's sparks your creative side to do something fun for your special valentine!
1. make a picture collage of you & your sweetie (and include the kids if you have any). be creative
2. get tech savvy. upgrade your communication to eachother – then upload screensaver shots of one another to your new phones
3. enjoy a special night out together (get a sitter for the little ones) and reconnect!
4. start your i like book for couples to your sweetheart today. i like…your adorable laugh or i like…that you are MY valentine
5. surprise your sweetie with something extra special or do a little shopping together. how about…a cute accessory, hat, shoes, purse/wallet ~ you get the idea
6. get outdoors. be active. play together. make snow angels or draw hearts in the snow. take some pictures.
7. make a top 10 list of the things you like or love about your sweetie. taking the time to do this for the other person makes them feel so special! plus it’s free!
8. cook something together ~ make it an event. cupcakes, dinner, breakfast – linger over the food & have a great conversation.
9. play your favorite song that is special just to the two of you. play the guitar, make up a fun song, sing karaoke
10. find your inner chi and give eachother a hands-on massage, or gift your valentine with a massage at a local salon.